Stroke is a deadly disease if not immediately dealt with quickly and appropriately. Both the heart and stroke patients, for his help about the same. The Following First Aid In Stroke Patients :
• Reassure the patient and yourself. Do not panic.
• Do not leave the patient alone.
• Ask the patient to rest, stop all activities and lie down on a half-sitting position.
• Ensure the patients airway open properly. Give oxygen supply using an oxygen tank, if any. Loosen any clothing that binds to the patients body.
• Do not give food or drink.
• If the patient is unconscious, give cardiac pulmonary resuscitation (CPR). This action is for the provision of artificial breathing and external cardiac massage.
• Take the patient immediately to the nearest health institution.