Subscribe:

Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Natural Beverages Prevention Of Heart Attack


Genetic factors can affect a person's risk for heart disease. But the good news, the disease is largely preventable. You may have heard the sage advice that said, to keep the heart healthyit must eat nutritious food and regular exercise.
But not just lifestyle changes that can be done to reduce the risk of heart disease. What you drink can also make a difference. Here are some suggested types of beverages that can help maintain heart health:

1. Coffee
Coffee has higher antioxidant activity than cocoa or tea. Eating the right amounts of coffee may inhibit inflammation and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Suggestions: Drink between 2 to 4 cups of coffee per day including moderate category. But if you suffer from insomnia, anxiety and fatigue, just drink one glass.
2. Pomegranate juice
In recent years the reputation of the surge of pomegranate juice and captivate nutrition researchers. Antioxidant capacity of pomegranate juice is three times higher than red wine and green tea. In fact, early studies showed that regular consumption of pomegranate juice may lower cholesterol, reduce arterial plaque (a risk factor for heart disease), and increases blood flow to the heart. Suggestion: If possible, avoid the additional sweetener when making pomegranate juice.
3. Red wine
Red wine contains many compounds that can protect heart health, including resveratrol. Resveratrol has antioxidant properties that may protect the blood vessels in the heart and helps prevent the formation of blood clots. Some evidence also showed that consumption of red wine in moderate amounts can raise HDL (good cholesterol). Tip: For women, it is recommended no more than 1.5 cups per day. As for the men, no more than 2 cups.
4. Black tea
Black tea is produced through the fermentation process after the leaves are harvested and dried. This process changed the chemical composition of leaves, resulting in a powerful antioxidant that helps support cardiovascular health. Black tea has been shown to reduce the risk of stroke, reduce LDL (bad cholesterol), improve blood vessel function and increase blood flow in coronary arteries. Tip: The longer you dip the tea, the greater the benefit derived phytochemicals. Therefore, serve tea with hot water will be much better while maintaining the antioxidant content is maintained.
5. Green tea
Such as black tea, green tea contains many antioxidants that are good for the heart. The main difference is that green tea is not fermented. A 2004 study showed that drinking green tea in large quantities to prevent the risk of coronary artery disease. There are many studies linking consumption of green tea to lower cholesterol, prevent blood clots and stroke. Suggestions: Drink 1-3 cups of green tea a day.
6. Water
Dehydration can contribute to multiple risk factors for coronary heart disease, including gore. When you're dehydrated, blood becomes more viscous. This condition makes the heart you expend more energy to pump blood throughout the body. In fact, chronic dehydration can cause hypertension (high blood pressure). Suggestion: Most experts recommend at least a day a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water (for adults). But the number of recommendations that must be taken not to apply to every person and every condition.

1 comments:

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
+2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
davidclara223@gmail.com 

Post a Comment